Luxurious and exotic blend of ingredients and their benefits:
Alternative Product Links to Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, GearBest
If the product is out of stock, or you want to extend your search, please try the alternative sites listed below.
The links below will match this page category, so you will start off searching in the right place.
Looking For More Products On Anti Aging Oils, Click Here To Search Amazon.co.uk
Looking For More Products On Anti Aging Oils, Click Here To Search Aliexpress.com
• Argan Oil: known for its anti-wrinkle, skin softening and anti-inflammatory properties. Rich in essential fatty acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, proteins and minerals.
• Carrot Tissue Oil: improves complexion and skin tone, creating a fresher appearance.
• Jojoba Oil: an excellent moisturiser, increases suppleness and elasticity to the skin. Rich in minerals, protein and Vitamin E.
• Rosehip Seed Oil: considered to be one of the best anti-wrinkle oils, it soothes fine lines and wrinkles, gives elasticity to the skin and helps delay signs of ageing. Rosehip seed oil contains Vitamin A which is known to help cell regeneration and to increase collagen and elastin levels, thereby improving the appearance of stretch marks and scars, resulting in a firmer, smoother, and more youthful complexion. Also contains essential fatty acids and Vitamin E helping to repair damaged skin tissue caused by over-exposure to sunlight, scalds, burns and varicose veins.
• Tamanu Oil: promotes the formation of new tissue, accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin, therefore improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks and skin blemishes.
• Calendula Oil: treats scarred, damaged, sun-damaged and irritated skin by promoting healing and reducing inflammation.
• Apricot Kernal Oil: this revitalising and moisturising oil is rich in essential fatty acids, oleic and linoleic acid.
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol): a well-known powerful antioxidant with great anti-aging properties, it is an excellent free radical scavenger, vital in protecting skin cells from pollution, UV light and elements that produce cell damaging free radicals.