Needle Size Guide
0.20mm: Enhanced penetration for skin care products
0.50mm: Facial use, ageing, light wrinkles, pigmentation, light scarring
1.00mm: Deep facial wrinkles, hair loss, light stretch marks
1.50mm: Bodily scars, stretch marks, light cellulite
2.00mm: Thick skin areas only, heavy cellulite, heavy bodily scars
Alternative Product Links to Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, GearBest
If the product is out of stock, or you want to extend your search, please try the alternative sites listed below.
The links below will match this page category, so you will start off searching in the right place.
Looking For More Products On Anti Aging Acne Treatment, Click Here To Search Amazon.co.uk
Looking For More Products On Anti Aging Acne Treatment, Click Here To Search Aliexpress.com
Directions for Use
1. Wash hands and treatment area thoroughly.
2. Use medical alcohol to disinfect the derma roller and area of skin to be treated.
3. Apply chosen skin care product lightly if required.
4. Roll the derma roller over the treatment area 10 times in each direction as per the diagram.
5. At the end of each roll, lift the roller so that more micro channels are created.
6. Apply skin care product generously if required and leave to allow absorption into the skin.
7. Clean roller with alcohol and store in case until next use.